Becoming A Campus Ambassador is Simple.
All it takes is a burning passion to get involved locally to better your home away from home.
THINGS YOU NEED
1. You need to enrolled in a two year or four year college or university.
2. You need to know of at least 8-10 persons of color on campus who are interested in working with around non-profits, social enterprises or education.
4. You need 5 to 10 hours each month to organize students for the monthly meet up.
5. After the event, send your favortite photos to email@example.com to Leanne
5. You need to buy a YEBies University shirt (at a 50% discount for campus ambassadors) that you can wear to each event.
6. You need to join a Team call with all of the other campus ambassadors once a month.